What to Know
- Anyone aged 6 months + is eligible.
- Spanish translators are usually available
- Please bring a photo ID with your date of birth as well as a medical and prescription insurance card (if insured). However, nobody will be turned away for lack of ID.
- Children under age 18 must have parental consent. See below for details.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible.
- Information on the vaccine and its safety is available here.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Parental Consent Required for Children Under 18
- Students under age 18 MUST HAVE parental consent.
- Parents/guardians can provide consent in the following ways:
- Attend with the child
- If the parent/guardian cannot accompany the minor, a signed written consent is acceptable. The written consent must verify the parent/guardian has been provided the Pfizer EUA Fact Sheet.
- Phone or video consent is possible if the parent/guardian confirms that they have been provided the Pfizer EUA Fact Sheet or the Fact Sheet is read to the parent/guardian.
- Access the form here: English | Spanish
- Read more about providing consent
Benefits of Being Vaccinated
Frequently asked questions about COVD-19 vaccines for kids - English
Frequently asked questions about COVD-19 vaccines for kids - Spanish
Benefits to students of being vaccinated - English
Benefits to students of being vaccinated - Spanish
Information on Youth Vaccines
For a full list of vaccine clinics in Sonoma County, please visit socoemergency.scoe.org/vaccines.
Dr. Jesse Perez shares with us why it is important to vaccinate our kids. He talks about the impact that COVID-19 has had on children during the pandemic.
La Dra. Lucia Agudelo comparte con nosotros por qué es importante vacunar a nuestros niños. Habla sobre el impacto que COVID-19 ha tenido en los niños a lo largo de la pandemia.
Dr. Brian Prystowsky, Pediatrician at Sutter Health, talks about the pediatric vaccine against COVID-19 for children 5-11. He explains how the pediatric vaccine works, its dosage, and side effects.
La Dra. Lucía Agudelo, Residente en Medicina Familiar, nos habla sobre la vacuna pediátrica contra COVID-19 para niños de 5 a 11 años y nos explica cómo funciona; su dosis y efectos secundarios.
Pediatric COVID-19 vaccine testimonial with Arlo
Pediatric COVID-19 vaccine testimonial with Emy
Testimonio de COVID-19 pediátrico Ángel
Pediatric COVID-19 testimonial Nate & Josie