- Step 1. Register with your school site office and obtain LiveScan form and other paperwork
- Step 2. Contact SCOE for a fingerprint appointment
- Call Lynda Pinochi at 707-524-2730
- Please try to get a Wednesday appointment if available
- Bring government issued photo ID to your appointment
- LiveScan fee will be billed directly to the district
- The district will be notified when your fingerprints are clear
- You will be notified by the school office when prints are clear
- Step 3. Volunteers must have written notice of fingerprint clearance before starting
The district has the highest level of security clearance for fingerprints. Any prior arrests, even arrests that have been expunged from your record, will show up on a fingerprint report to the district.
Fingerprint clearance is usually received within 48 business hours of submission. Delays may be caused by unclear fingerprints and/or prior arrests. Reports can take up to 30 days to clear. Applicants should not resubmit prints within the first 30 days.
If you have concerns about passing a fingerprint check, please contact HR to have a confidential conversation before you schedule your LiveScan appointment. (firstname.lastname@example.org; 707-542-0550 x103)