WESD Employee Wellness Tool-Kit
EAP Free Therapy (6 Free Sessions Per Issue)
MDLIVE: Teladoc option with a Doctor, Therapist or Psychologist (Sutter/Anthem Blue)
Credible Mind: Evidence-based information on a variety of mental health topics.
Stress Relief: Breathing Exercise Video
TED TALK Video: Learning to Be Grateful Can Increase Happiness
2022-23 Wright Employee Wellness Activities
$10 Amazon Gift Card for Completing each Wright Wellness Activity (first 50 employees).
- FLU SHOT CLINIC Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 3:00-5:00 pm Wright Charter School Gym CLOSED. 23 Participants.
- IN-PERSON EXERCISE CLASS & SMOOTHIES Friday, October 21, 2022, 4:00-5:00 pm Wright Charter School Gym CLOSED. 3 Participants.
- IN-PERSON EXERCISE CLASS & SMOOTHIES Friday, November 4, 2022, 4:00-5:00 pm Wright Charter School Gym CLOSED. 0 Participants.
- UNDERSTANDING PERSONALITY TYPES Tuesday, December 1, 2022, 3:00-4:00 pm Wright Charter School Library REGISTER NOW
- HOW TO STAY HEALTHY Friday, January 20, 2023, 3:00-4:00 pm Wright Charter School Library REGISTER NOW
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS (TBA)
- How to Stay Healthy: January 2023
- How To Create The Perfect Team: February 2023
- Financial Fitness: March 2023
- The Art of Feng Shui: April 2023
- Biometric Screening (TBD)
2022-23 Employee Health Benefits
HEALTH BENEFITS EMPLOYEE PORTAL: https://mycvt.cvtrust.org/
Make changes to your plan, add/remove dependents, view ID cards, and find a provider.
DISTRICT CAP (The maximum the District can pay towards your medical plan)
($ 738.00) Employee Only
($ 1,268.00) Employee + 1
($ 1,599.00) Employee + Family
Dental/Vision is free for full-time employees.