The English-Language Advisory Council provides parents of English Learners with the opportunity
- learn more about the educational program offered to their children
- provide input on the needs of the schoolâ€™s English Language Learners
- provide input and comment on the yearly Single Plan for Student Achievement
- participate in the development of the needs assessment survey and language census
- advise the Principal, staff, and the District English Language Advisory Council (DELAC) on the English Language Development Program.
The ELAC meets four times a year.